Just when I start to get down I realize that in the grand scheme of things Life is great.. So I am a little off my schedule, and feeling uneasy, I control my reactions to things. This time of year is WONDERFUL because people take the time to reflect on the people and things which they are most Thankful for...
This Year I am Thankful for....
- My Husband and his continual support and love. My marriage brings me more happiness that I ever thought was possible.
- Little Stud #1 and his excitement and joy for all things.
- Little Stud #2 for keeping us on our toes and testing the limits with a dimpled smile.
- Having Tall Grandma and Tall Sister close by so we can share family meals. Making it through our first year without Dad was not easy, but we did it together. Family support means the world to me.
- Taking the time to Remember those I have lost and feeling their spirit still with me.
- Running and this Blog for all the opportunities I have been given.
- Nuun for making my Hood to Coast idea a reality.
- All the WONDERFUL friends I have made through Blogging, many of whom I got to meet in real life at HTC, RNR Seattle, Boston and other FUN events this year!!
- Close friends who let me vent and love me anyway- you know who YOU are...
- My Big Girl job, the stability of income so Muscle Man can stay home and the travel opportunities I have had this year.
- The Boston Marathon for teaching me that dreams do come true, but do not always play out as we had imagined.
- My Local (and sorta local) Running pals Jess, Kerrie, Chelsea, Jill, Zoe, Tiffany, Kim, Stacie, Harmony, Track Coach and Adorable Wife, Tink, Janna, Tammy, etc..I am probably forgetting someone :(
- Coffee-Hehehe makes my daily 1 hour each way commute almost tolerable
- Advances in Medicine- this year I have had friends with premature babies, various forms of cancer, and with children who have been diagnosed with diseases...I am continually thankful that we live in a place where we can be diagnosed and treated.
- Compression socks for keeping my calves alive during long training weeks.
- And all of YOU for your continual support and amazing comments. I know that I don't make it around to "meet" many of you but know that I read each comment and am truly touched by the kindness of strangers.
PS.. Hint.. by Commenting on this post you will earn a free entry in the upcoming Giveaway :)