- Monday= Hip and legs were a bit sore from the Half Marathon on Sunday so I took a rest day= NO RUN
- Tuesday= All day meeting at work followed by a Reception over an hour from my house= NO RUN
- Wednesday= My Mom's Birthday yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I had to run some last minute errands at lunch followed by Dinner just after work= NO RUN
- I get MOODY/GRUMPY/SNAPPY
- I feel GUILTY for not fitting in it, I could have gotten up early early but chose to get a few extra Z's.
- I worry that I am losing my fitness
- I want to make up the miles ASAP with a triple, or super long run
- To sum it up, it is NOT GOOD
In my GRUMPY GUS state I opted not to post yesterday for fear I would bring EVERYONE down... There have been a few things to pull me out of my funk.
1. NUUN HERE sent me and my Hood to Coast Teammates HERE a care package with some of the tasty new flavors. I have been meaning to try Strawberry Lemonade for some time so I was soooo excited. I am not a fan of Banana, so look for a Giveaway soon.
2. On my way to work I noticed a Tough looking guy mowing the grass on the side of the road, he had on a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, Manly right? As I drove past I read the back of the sweatshirt and it read... WAIT FOR IT.....
AWWWWWWWW ;) This made me chuckle... wonder if he knew??
3. There is a Honey Bucket (Porta Potty) on top of a K-Mart in Kent. Not sure why but it is there. Who is up for a Roof top pit stop??
4. Reading Chelsea's Race Report HERE and all of Zoe's updates HERE.
5. Coming home to Muscle Man playing with Little Stud #1 in the backyard, our yard is small but not too small for a heated game of soccer where the fence and rock wall are the goals.
6. Having Dinner with my Mom, Sister, Nephew, Cousins and Aunt...RELAXING!!
7. Getting texts from Kerrie, Jess, Amanda and Tricia, just to check in... all FRIENDS I have "met" through Blogging.
8. Knowing that TODAY I have time to run!!!
- What things make you a little GRUMPY?
- How do you pull yourself out??
I have a couple fun Giveaways for the ladies coming up, so look for that...