Reasons THIS IS BUTT:
- In 2011 I have not pushed myself to be the best I can be, I have performed but not with my full heart.
- Today would have been my Dad's 60th Birthday, instead of a celebration we will be going to the cemetery.
- I have been sad about losing my Dad and sad seeing my Mom and family struggle, I have used that sadness to allow myself to eat more than I should and to be lazy.
- This has resulted in my weighing 10-15 pounds more than I should.
- My birthday is one week from today, I don't feel like I have earned the right to eat a piece of my own Birthday cake because I feel gross.
- I am sooooo BUSY at my Big Girl Job that I have not been able to run mid day, I continue to eat like I am putting in Marathon miles.
Getting my Hair done was the START...
Last night instead of sulking on the couch we....
- Put in the 20 minute Windsor Pilates Video that Kim HERE gave me Ages ago. We moved the couch, vacuumed :) and got to work. Little Stud #1 joined Muscle Man and me during the 20 minutes. My core is FLABBY!!! I used this same 20 minute workout religiously before our Wedding over 8 years ago, so I remembered most of the exercises. I swear I got a better workout laughing at Muscle Man and his lack of flexibility and Little Stud with his comments.. Pilates Video "You will do 3 of these" LS#1 "Oh good only 3." I will be doing this and the longer workout more often to get my core back
- NEXT up Running.. I was tired, I wanted to sit, it was 7:45PM..... But I NEEDED to run, so I set out. My goal was 3+ miles at sub 8 pace, picking up the pace helps kick my metabolism in gear and I wanted to get back before it was too dark. I felt strong the first mile, the second mile came the HILL I sprinted up the hill and started to feel tired. It smelled like BBQ and dryer exhaust. I reminded myself that it would only hurt for 12 more minutes as I hit the mid way point. 5K time 23:52, not too shabby but nowhere near racing shape with 5K season here!! I ended strong with 3.5 miles and 7:57 overall pace. I was SWEATING BUCKETS!!