The Race director for the Fitness for Vitality 10K posted some GREAT photos!! I was lucky enough to be in a few..
Before the race with my ActiveBand HERE and Brooks HERE EZT. I think I was laughing because I was going to ditch the double out and back course and switch to the 5K
Can you spot me??? CHEESE BALL!!! Before the race, the girls in front of me are FAST!!! They took first and second in the 5K, I would have taken 3rd in the 5K.
Instead I took 1st in the 10K!!!
I ran back and Crossed the Finish Line with Muscle Man (bad race etiquette, I am very sorry). WE looked at the Race results, Muscle Man would have placed 3rd in the 5K, guess the faster men ran the 10K.
We all went back to get Tall Sister. She did AMAZING and ran the entire way.
After the race I spotted the photographer taking candid photos, I DON'T DO CANDIDS!! So I posed and got this fun photo :)
I have not told you about my run on SUNDAY..
Muscle Man took Little Stud #1 to a movie..for Father's Day.
Tall Sister, Tall Nephew (10 years old) and Little Stud #1 and I set out for an 8 miles run. We went to the trail, I pushed the stroller, Nephew rode his bike and Tall Sister was a bit intimidated by her new distance PR. I told her to relax, we could walk when needed and just enjoy the run.
It went like this...
- Lots of cows and calfs in the pasture.. sooo CUTE!!!
- Watermelon Gu Chomps, YUMMERS, at about mile 3 as we let the Little one out to walk.
- Tall Nephew left us and got hit with stinging nettles
- A couple water stops and snack stops for the Little Stud
- Lots of Bikers!! Gave me anxiety with my Nephew all over the trail
- "Mommy can I walk" in a cute little voice, "No buddy so sorry."
- LS #2 fell asleep with 2 miles to go