I know you are TIRED of us all asking for votes but pretty pretty please head over HERE and like me :) I have dropped out of the top 10 and would really like to stay in there.. THANKS!!
This week I don't have Running to report this week. Sadly I caught a cold on the plane, the weather here is soggy so running in the rain would not be good for my cold. Also I have had very strange Calf cramping on my left side. It balls up in the middle of the night then is tender the next day. I am not sure what to do about it?? Has anyone had this sort of thing? Should I worry?
There are a few GREAT things going on in my world that I am really excited about!!
TALL MOM GREAT THINGS:
- I am planning a Blogger Meet up for Seattle Rock N Roll on Friday June 24th at Old Spaghetti Factory South of Seattle. If you will be in or around Seattle for this race and would like to come please email me (tallmomontherun @ hotmail). I will be sending out E-vites soon!! Amanda HERE, Harmony HERE and Emz HERE will be here for the race, super excited about that!!
- Hood to Coast could be a reality for me this year!!! Cant give the details yet but I love Nuun HERE and I hope they will love me back :) I have been Jazzed about this relay since seeing Hood to Coast the Movie last year. Full details, for those who don't know, soon...
- As the Blogger Ambassador to See Jane Run Seattle HERE I get the pleasure of hosting a Giveaway for a FREE entry to the race!!! Look for the Giveaway next week ladies! For those who are already signed up maybe I will plan a Bloggy meet up....so let me know if you are interested.
- My Little Brother-in-law is getting MARRIED this weekend!!! I have known Matt since he was 12 and seen him grow. It will be such a treat to see him marry his beautiful bride and start their new journey together. In Bloggy land Miss Bethany and Ryan of Our Love on the Run HERE are Getting married tomorrow!! Head over and wish them Happy Wedding!!
- I am HOPING to meet up with Jess HERE for a Run this weekend on the Eastside in my old stomping grounds. Will be GREAT to run on my old trails past Gonzaga and along the river, and to spend time with Jess we have formed a friendship through texting so would be good to hang in person.
- WINNER of the Reader Thank you Giveaway is JUDY @ Ran Run Running Judy please email me and I will get you in touch with Outside PR to claim your prize.
- I have added a new race to my calendar and I am very excited to get others to sign up as well.. Check it out! I have no decided if I will do the 5K or 10K yet. Athleta Iron Girl Seattle Women’s Event HERE
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Women's 10K & 5K Run &Walk
8:00 a.m. race start for both distances
- I had a Date with Muscle Man last night. Tall Grandma had the boys and we stayed in and shared a quiet Lobster dinner. We relaxed watched a few shows on DVR then went to Lowe's to look at wood floors and other projects for the summer.. It was a NICE DATE!! Thanks Mom!!
- LS #1 had his Kindergarten Assessment this week, although he did not do perfect he did GREAT for someone who is not used to being in a room alone with a stranger. I am PROUD of him and can tell that he will be very successful in Kindergarten next year. The idea of letting my baby out into the Big Bad World is scary, but he is ready.. Am I?? Not sure yet!!
- While I was in Europe my good buddy Marlene HERE and her hubby Mark both Qualified for BOSTON!! This is a huge case of I TOLD YOU SO! Marlene and I ran Rock N Roll Seattle together last year, probably my favorite Marathon ever, I remember telling her that she had the strength to BQ... and she did!! With the new rolling registration for Boston she is a bit worried about getting in, but I know it is meant to be for her.. GO CANADA!! I saw the Canada Sticker above while in Dubrovnik and thought of Marlene and my WONDERFUL Canadian readers.
What GREAT things are going on in your world?? Please share!!