I am overwhelmed daily by the amazing Readers here. With supportive comments, advice and humor you all make each day fun in Tall Mom Land... I write from my heart, the good, the bad and the unflattering, and I am so touched to have people respond and join in my Tall Life :) I may not have time to get around to comment and thank you all, but please know that I read every comment and truly value each of you.
The wonderful Folks at Outside PR HERE love you too.. Devon put together a fun tasting of products from their Super Star clients. I am able to host Giveaways, review products because of Readers like you, THANK YOU!!!
WHAT WILL YOU WIN?Gu Brew Electrolyte Tabs HERE:
During extended training or racing, Electrolyte Tablets offer a convenient and fast way to enrich straight water (when Electrolyte Brew or an alternative may not be readily available). Ultimately the Brew Electrolyte Tablets are another offering from GU that help athlete’s keep variety in their sports nutrition regimes. Using them with other GU products such as GU Chomps is as simple as swapping them for Electrolyte Brew – an athlete should account for the lower calorie intake and possibly add an extra GU Energy Gel, Roctane or a Serving of Chomps (all roughly 100 calories).
Hydrapak Avila HERE:
Ryders Eyewear Tweaker SL HERE:
The Tweaker SL is a semi-rimless design, so it enables a full field of vision with three different lenses to change out depending on your environment. The lenses are scratch-resistant, waterproof, optically correct and provide 100% UVA, UVB and UVC protection. the hydrophilic temple tips and nosepads ensure that as you get sweaty, the frames become more gripped to your face, preventing bouncing or slide. And hey, the colors are pretty sweet, too.
Pearl Izumi Men's HERE or Women's HERE In-R-Cool Top:
This is an ultimate hot weather running top with reflective elements, vented panels, moisture transfer technology and UPF 50+ tech. You get to pick size and gender.
RoadID Wrist ID Elite HERE:
The Wrist ID Elite just might be the sexiest ID in the Road ID lineup. With its rubberized band and watch-style buckle, this sleek ID has you covered on the bike, in the boardroom and everywhere in-between. It's perfect for all of your outdoor activities and knows how to play it cool at formal events. With the Elite, you get valuable peace of mind with a look that’s just right for everyday wear. Yes, we know, it's a bit more expensive. But, when you put it on, you'll know why you spent the extra money. Available in eight colors and both Original and Interactive versions. It's fully adjustable, so one size fits all
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
One comment per entry pretty please
EASY ENTRY- Leave a comment letting me know that you are a Follower/Reader, include how long you have been in the Tall Mom Bloggy Pack and how you found out about Tall Mom on the Run Blog.
Want more chances??
Leave 1 comment for each entry
- Go visit the Gu Website HERE, tell me what products you like.
- Like Gu on Facebook HERE
- Go visit the Ryder Website HERE, tell me what products you like.
- Like Ryders on Facebook HERE
- Go visit Hydrapak Website HERE, tell me what products you like.
- Like Hydrapak on Facebook HERE
- Go visit Pearl Izumi Website HERE, tell me what products you like
- Like Pearl Izumi on Facebook HERE
- Go visit RoadID Website HERE, tell me what products you like
- Like RoadID on Facebook HERE
- Go Visit the Outside PR Website HERE, tell me what you think.
- Like Outside PR on Facebook HERE
- Tall Mom 1,000+++ Club Members get a Free entry.
- Have you personally raised money or donated to someone working for a good cause/charity? Leave a Comment and let me know, your generosity gets you an entry.
- Did you comment on my Boston Marathon Race Report HERE? If so, you get a free entry, Leave a Comment.
- SHARE- Post the link to this Giveaway on your Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. Leave a Comment each time you SHARE.
- RECRUIT- Do you have a friend, family member, co-worker, etc. you think would like to join the Tall Mom Bloggy Pack? Recruit them, get him/her to hit Follow, and Leave a Comment to introduce the new member.
Monday May 16th at 7AM (PST)
Monday May 16th at 7AM (PST)