Special Thanks to Chelsea HERE and TMB HERE for contributing to my new Playlist.. and to Chelsea for he text-support as I am a little behind the curve on I-Tunes. I had not updated my Playlist since before Eugene last year!!! GASP.... I know..
So yesterday I had my shiny new Ipod Shuffle, a list of songs provided from comments on the Sony Giveaway on and Facebook, and Itunes loaded up...
How did I chose the songs for my Boston Playlist?
- I asked friends and Tall Mom readers to share their favorite songs.
- While on my LONG commute I flipped through Satellite radio and FM to find songs I loved, and jotted down the song title, or what I thought it was. The songs you love to listen to in the car will more than likely be great on the run.
- Dug out old CD's that friends had sent me in past years and uploaded songs I love, some songs MUST stay on the play list.
- Hit Google for "Running Music Playlists" that was OVERLOAD and I found that many of the songs didn't jive with me. The sites I did like were on Run Like a Mother HERE and Running Skirts HERE
- Itunes has the Recommendation feature, I found a few songs while buying others.
- I am not 100% done with my playlist yet.. I will post it when I am. For now below are a few songs that are Tall Mom Approved In no particular order....
- Firework- Katy Perry
- Rolling in the Deep- Adele
- Whataya Want from Me- Adam Lambert
- Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
- Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland
- F**kin Perfect- P!nk
- Beautiful Day- U2
- Send me on my Way- Rusted Root (Thanks Chelsea!!)
- Untouched- The Veronicas
- Viva la Vida- Coldplay
- Just the Way you Are- Bruno Mars
- The Dog Days are Over- Florence and the Machine
- Run This Town- Jay-Z, Kanye & Rihanna
- Hey, Soul Sister- Train
- Lose Yourself- Eminem
- Halo- Beyonce
- Home- Daughtry
- Beautiful- MercyMe
- Raise Your Glass- P!nk
- Keep Holding On- Avril Lavigne
- I Run to You- Lady Antebellum
- I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
- Somebody to Love- Justin Bieber
- If Today was your last Day- Nickelback
- I'm Shipping up to Boston- Dropkick Murphys :)
- Which Song would you add to this playlist? If you have a playlist on your blog please leave the Link in a Comment. This will help other Runners hop around to find the BEST MUSIC FOR RUNNERS.