Thirty-Three Things on Three/Three:
1. I ran with Kerrie at Mom Vs. Marathon HERE we were matchy-matchy without even planning it. I lost track of time and had a mile run to meet Kerrie which meant I had to run FAST!! The wind was not having it, UGH!! Thankfully I was able to zoom in 7:51 and find my pink friend. The 3 miles with Kerrie passed quickly, dodging Canadian Goose poop and hoping the rain clouds would stay AWAY..
2. I am TIRED!! and HUNGRY!! Must me in Marathon Training.
3. Tomorrow is my good Friend KT's Birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KT!! As a new Mommy of Twins she is super busy. Take some time for yourself if you can KT. Love you!!
4. My Grandma died 3 years ago today of complications from Alzheimer's. Love you Grandma Dorothy!!
5. Tall Mom will be 2 Years old on 3/17 :) Look for a Big Bloggy Birthday Bash soon.
6. Muscle Man likes to send me CUTE pictures of the Little Studs during the day. This was from the snowy day last week. 7. I think Little Stud #2 looks a bit more like me than Little Stud #1.
8. Poor Little Stud #1 he has bad dreams often. I used to get bad dreams as a kid and I know how scary it can be. Last night we were up 3 times with him because of bad dreams. Poor kid..
9. Little Stud #1 is Registered for Kindergarten!!!
10. I work as an Event Planner. If there was any money in it I would try to be a Race Director, I think it would be a FUN CHALLENGE.
11. My favorite color used to be Sunshine Yellow, but I lean more toward Pink and Red now.
12. Sign up for the See Jane Run Half or 5K in Seattle, check it out HERE. All female races are so much FUN!! I need to start planning my outfit, yes I plan in advance the dress-up part of races is fun for me....don't judge :)
13. I love seafood, my Dad worked for a seafood and cold storage warehouse growing up and we got some tasty treats like crabs legs and lobsters.. At the time I did not realize how cool that really was.
14. 14 was my Volleyball number in High School. We made it to State my Senior year. The team that won State that year, Bethel High School, we beat earlier in the season.
15. I currently live 3 miles from the home I grew up in and it feels GREAT to be HOME!!
16. I believe in Luck and have magical powers with coin tosses. I also won a Ford Pickup truck in the Grand Opening of a local Fred Meyer.
17. A Fresh Pot of Coffee will totally lift my mood.
18. I found out this week that an old friend who I have not talked to in ages has run a few Half Marathons and just got engaged. Made my day to reconnect with her. She lives in New York and will be in town in July and married here in August. Hoping to run together while she is here :)
19. Muscle Man is the hardest working guy I know and I cherish his partnership and DO NOT take for granted how hard it is to be a stay-at-home parent.
20. Over the years my ideas of friendship have shifted.... just because someone has always been there does not mean they are the right fit for me.
21. 2 + 1= 3... I do things like that all the time.. I wonder what my race number for BOSTON will be.
22. Never thought I would attempt to run barefoot...BUT I have a pair of Vibram Fivefingers Bikila Barefoot Running shoes that I am testing. Will have a full review soon, in the mean time check them out HERE.
23. I Google about 23 times a day. My Google History is pretty funny..
24. I regularly TEXT with several awesome Bloggers Amanda HERE, Jess HERE, TMB HERE, Harmony HERE I am currently text-coaching Harmony... I am pretty random and love to text-chat.
25. I Love love compression socks. Amanda has a CEP Compression Sock Giveaway HERE.
26. I am addicted to Blogger, Dailymile and Facebook.. I have not added Twitter for fear that all my free minutes (which are few) would be eaten up online.
27. I love NUUN and will have a review and Giveaway soon. Kerrie has a NUUN Giveaway HERE.
28. My Boston Marathon outfit is TBD but I am thinking of going with a deep Blue in honor of my Dad, he loved blue, we had several blue vehicles over the years.
29. I have many pet peeves a few include people who are late, people who constantly complain about their lives but do nothing to try to make the situation better, and squeaky voices ;)
30. I had an AMAZING 30th Birthday party and my good friend Kiera's house.. We have a family picture from that day that I cherish because it was my whole family with Dad. I the photo made it made into a blanket for my Mom for Christmas.
31. I am 31 and so far I truly love my 30's
32. If you are still reading you rock and are a TRUE TRUE Bloggy Pack Member.. hard to believe that the Tall Mom Bloggy pack is 924 strong. Makes me blush to know people like to stop in a read what I have to say. Not a pack member hit "Follow" on the right hand side to join in.
33. I have 22 miles planned this weekend then we are headed to Vancouver, WA to visit my in-laws. If anyone is up for a run on Sunday morning in the greater Portland/Vancouver area please email me.