- No meeting up with my running pals, everyone was busy Saturday afternoon. SOLO long run boo :(
- No running on the trail, Muscle Man does not like me to go it alone.
- Finding 18-20 safe miles in Bonney Lake
- Waiting Waiting Waiting until he gets home and trying to stay positive for the Long Run
I had an idea to run all the way around Lake Tapps, so this morning I took the Little Studs for a Jamba Juice and "Drive around the Lake." They were GREAT!! I know these roads very well from growing up here but I have never thought of the roads from a runner perspective. I saw a very fit couple running, they looked COLD my Jeep said 24 degrees..that is COLD for us here in WA.
About 7 miles in the shoulder was very thin and parts were snow covered, the road was very curvy, this lasted for about 3 miles. NOT SAFE!! OK that plan is out.. UGH!! I could hop on the treadmill and run for 3 hours...but UGH!!
Wish me luck. I will most likely do a few loops outside and try to stay WARM.. Tomorrow I will run with Kerrie, Zoe and Amy for 12 miles of HILLS so I don't want to overdue it today.
- So now I wait...Wish me luck. I will be back with a story Monday. Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!