The Boston Marathon is on April 18th...so by date it is 2 Months away!!! This time last year I felt SUPER STRONG read about and Awesome run HERE. This year has been a bit harder but I am trying to keep a positive outlook. I ran 4 miles today and the sore Hamstring felt pretty good, I may not have even noticed it if I weren't thinking about it so much.
Today I wanted to remember one of my Best Running Moments I have ever had...so I searched through photos and found these... Posing with my Eugene Race Medal after my BQ and the AMAZING sign left just for me on the Eugene Course..I BELIEVE that I will make it the next 2 months and cross that Boston Finish Line. It may not be pretty but I KNOW I can do it. With the latest news about the Boston Marathon qualifying times and rolling registration rules I am SO GLAD that I will run this year. Who knows if this Tall Mom will ever muster the Boston Speed again...but I did it once and I have that :) I plan to ENJOY the Marathon for myself first and for all of you who may never have the chance.
- Amy W HERE First Marathon this weekend!! Good Luck!!
- Amanda HERE for committing herself to run for Cancer for her Dad and all fighting, please help her in her efforts!! Her Donation page is buzzing HERE. Congrats Amanda you will be amazing and I am cant wait to give you a big Hug and Rock N Roll!! xoxoxo
- Katye HERE Thank You!! for the Brooks Running shirt and book :)
- Run Like a Mother HERE- Sarah and Dimity for their Second Book in the works!! WOOT!!!
Kim HERE for her list of Giveaways!!
(Just) Trying is for Little Girls Pay it Forward 2/21
Journey in Running Bic Bands 2/18
Abigail Runs Bondiband 2/18
Michelle Goes Running Nathan Belt 2/18
(Just) Trying Pay it Forward 2/21
Blonde Ponytail Chick9 Shirt 2/23
Chapters of our Life Girl Stuff 2/23
Run for the Hills 2Toms 2/23
One Crazy Penguin CSN $35 2/24
Racing with Babes Nathan Haul 2/24
Mom v. Marathon 2Toms 2/25
Our BF Greek Marathon CSN $35 2/27
Tiny Purple Runner Fundraiser
- I have a 19 miler on the plan, but I will take it easy and cut it down if needed. It is so hard to know what is right or wrong with a sore muscle and Marathon miles.. Thoughts??
- What do you have this weekend??
HIGH FIVE It's FRIDAY!!!