Some Runs are...
- HARDI set out from Tall Grandma's (my Mom) house. I was stressing because I did not have a clear route in mind, it was mid day and I just was not feeling it. I have not put in a Long Run solo in Ages....since Eugene Marathon I think.. WOW.. It was COLD, for me about 28'. I had driven a route around the local lake but it was not safe so I modified the run a bit mixing in my old stomping grounds. I hoped to get in 13 miles then meet up with Muscle Man.. UGH!! Here is how it went bullet style..
- Hills got me early on, clearly I need more training runs with topography
- Saw a runner ahead and sped up to pass her, bad idea!!
- There was a draft on my back BRRRR
- Nearly twisted my ankle and fell on a snow patch.
- My chews were frozen and so was my chin
- I felt like this....
STATS: 10.1 Miles 8:55 Pace
STATS: 8 Miles 8:45 Pace
Stats: 12 Miles 10:49 Pace
30 Miles for the weekend and less than 50 days to BOSTON!!!
- Every Run is Unique... How was your Weekend? Comment with my weekend run was....