2. I am not sure what I am going to do about my Long Run. My running buddies are either busy, out of town, or running shorter distances than I had planned. I want to get in a 15 miler at 8:45-9:15 pace early tomorrow, I have a baby shower to go to mid-day and in-laws in town after that. Muscle Man does not like me to run alone so I may be stuck in the HILLY areas along the road. UGH!! I put a call out on Dailymile for a Running buddy, sorta felt like a personal ad. I am sure I will figure something out, join the Fleet Feet group for most of the miles and make up the rest. I am so spoiled with several running buddies that when this happens it is so strange..
3. I lose things. Well to clarify, I put things in safe places, then forget where those "safe places" are. My Ipod tends to be lost most often, today I have the Ipod but cannot locate the USB cord, so I cant charge it or upload new songs...FANTASTIC.. UGH!! My Ipod needs a revamp, once I can find the cord. Last April many Bloggy buddies sent me CD's with their playlists. If you would be willing to send me some tunes please email me :)
4. FOR MY BLOGGY FRIENDS:
- Kerrie is thinking of starting a local King/Pierce County Washington Running Club. Check out her post HERE and please join, it would be great to have a Big group of people all paces and experience levels.
- Zoe's Sisters car was stolen. Please check out Zoe's post HERE. If you live in the greater Seattle area please keep an eye out for the Car below, if you see it please call 911, this car has been in Zoe's family for years and it would be GREAT to return a smile to her sweet sister's face.
- 1996 Dark Blue Mustang
Black Convertible Top
License plate holder says "Sometimes I like to go topless"
Scratches in paint on left rear bumper and right front bumper
Last seen in Ballard (Seattle)
- I relaxed last night and slept in today so I was not able to pull together a High Five Friday. I hope you understand. If you have a BIG Race or something you would like a High Five for please leave a comment so others can cheer you on.
- NEW things will be filtering through the Tall Mom Test Lab, I am very excited to share my thoughts.