Last night we got in our matching gear and set out for a FAMILY run.
- Little Stud #2 calls the track "Jogging Stroller" we are not sure why. Every time we go near the BL High School track he says "Want to go in the Jogging Stroller!!" We know what he means.....So we went up the little hill only to see the Marching Band practicing.. BUMMER. Looped around to the Junior High (mud bog) track and let the boys out. I reset my Garmin to clock Little Stud #1.
- The OutsidePR Party Bucket Giveaway will end tomorrow so go ENTER HERE..
- Reading all of your WONDERFUL comments I learned that many of you really like High Five Friday. So tomorrow will be a BIG one, including pictures from the Bloggy Meet up last week. If you are racing, have a big event or would like a High Five email me ASAP at tallmomontherun (@) hotmail.
- I am thinking that we NEED a Mileage CHALLENGE for October, so look for that tomorrow as well.
- Guess Who is featured on Jodi's Thumbs Up Thursday?? Go HERE to check it out. Thanks Jodi!! sorry it took me so long to get you the pictures :)
- I found an AWESOME quote yesterday which I will leave you with:
“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” Stacey Charter
HAPPY THURSDAY FRIENDS!!