ATTENTION Tall Mom 1,000++ 2010 Club Members you have 18 days to complete your miles!!! How did you do? Did you surpass it by multiple Marathons? Will you squeak in on New Years Eve? Or did injuries and life get in the way leaving you a few miles short??
- No Matter what I am PROUD of each and every one of you!! It has been fun to see the total miles grow on the spreadsheet and connect people all with the same mission to GET MOVING!!
- Be sure to log into the Spreadsheet and update your miles. It will close on 1/1 and I will post the numbers on Tall Mom.
- If you would like to receive a recognition please email me your mailing address. I have a few ideas floating around, wish it could have been more.. (tallmomontherun @ hotmail . com)
- Send me your 1,000 pictures!! I would love to include photos in the end of the year Club post. So get creative. Email me your photo along with your name and a link to your blog so I can keep things organized.
- Check out my Post HERE last year when I hit the 1,000th mile. I chose to have some assistance to get my 1,000 picture :)
It is such an AMAZING feeling to go 1,000 and beyond. Knowing that you have made a life commitment to fitness, making time for yourself and your health.
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!
On 1/3 Tall Mom 1,033+++ Club 2011 will open. Want to join in??? You will get the chance very soon. Everyone already in the club for 2010 will be carried over unless you opt out..
- I got up at 4:15 AM and met Janna and Rachelle for a rainy dark run. It was slow but it felt good to be moving and get some fresh air... Janna was telling me all about the people she has met lately at races and Fleet Feet Events.. she said some of you have dropped my name.. Hmmmmm?? Who are you?? Introduce yourself :) Tonight is the Fleet Feet Christmas party, very excited to see all my buddies dressed up and RELAXING.. Will be nice to have a conversation that does not involve heavy breathing.