So the last couple days has been a comedy of errors, I am pretty sure my Dad is messing with me from Heaven or maybe he is protecting us, you decide....
The WEIRD things:
1. Lost my Marathon and Runner girl decals off the back of my car at the Car wash.
2. Did not get our chicken nuggets at Wendy's
3. Dropped the salt shaker on my spoon holder and it shattered.
4. And to top it off I used kitchen towels to pull dinner out of the oven... I always use pot holders not sure what I was thinking. I put the towels in the drawer. Muscle Man smelled something and saw smoke, opened the drawer and WHAM towels on FIRE!! All the towels in our drawer were lit up, he tossed them on the floor then we threw them in the snow.. The weird thing was I was thinking the other day that I wanted matching Kitchen towels. So blessed that all we lost were towels and that the Little Studs were upstairs.. here is the damage.. UGH!!
This morning I finished up 2010 with a RUN.
Total for 2010= 1,220
My Goal was higher, but 2010 threw me some MAJOR PUNCHES so I am proud of those miles. FYI the 2010 spreadsheet closes tomorrow morning, so email me if you need the link, anyone with no miles listed will be deleted from the Blog post on 1/2.
I met Tammy, and Heidi at 8AM and 22 Degrees...BRRRRR!!!! My camera phone was blurry but it was cold so no retakes. We opted to try a new trail (to us) along the Puyallup River, new scenery..
- UPDATE the Spreadsheet for the Tall Mom 1,000+++ Club. Also if you would post on your Blog with a link to Tall Mom and tell others about the Club and that it will open for 2011 on 1/3 that would be GREAT! Would love to have twice the number next year!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGIES!!