It is OCTOBER!! Where did September go? This means all of you in the 1,000+++ club have 91 days to get to 1,000. Are you on Track?? I am happy to report that I passed mile 1,000 during the You Go Girl Half Marathon. Last year I hit 1,000 in December, so I am sooo pleased to have hit this milestone so early in 2010. Need something to INSPIRE you to get out the door on these Gloomy Fall Days?
- CHALLENGE!!! 83 miles in October!! Email me your name, and Blog (if you have one) and I will send you a link to the 83 Mile Challenge Spreadsheet. Walk, Jog, Run, and Swim, track your miles on the spreadsheet and be listed on Tall Mom in November. Only 2.76 miles a day, you CAN and WILL do these. Start today!!! I know there are lots of Bloggy friends who will crush this, email me anyway, would love to have you in the CHALLENGE!!
Heard enough about You Go Girl this week?? TOUGH!! What a wonderful, amazing weekend. The memories made I will treasure. I have tons more pictures, so here are just a few... All the photos will be posted on Tall Mom Facebook Album HERE, more will be added so watch for that.Thanks to Jill for the AWESOME list of Link Love, below are the ladies who attended the Bloggy Meet up and/or ran or "jalked" the You Go Girl Half or 10K. The BEST part of the weekend was meeting new people and making new FRIENDS!!! At the Bloggy Carbo night I really tried to get around to talk to everyone, thankfully there were a few chairs left in the PACKED room. Click the names below and go say Hi, these are truly AMAZINg Women!!
Kadie + Beautiful Daughter
Kim- No Blog :(
Thanks to Marlene for her HELP, here are some official race photos..
- High Five Racing & Events:
- High Five Running Moms:
- High Five Races for a Good Cause:
- High Five Giveaways:
2010 Journey in Running: 100th Post Ends 10/8
Racing With Babes: Jessica's Gifts Giveaway End 10/7
- Speaking of Giveaways!! The Outside PR Party Bucket Giveaway was so AWESOME that I had to end it early. 648 Entries!! The WINNER is Erindogroff- She said "I'm a follower! I enjoy your reading about your running adventures, as well as tidbits about your adorable family :)". Thanks!! Please email me your address to tallmomontherun (@) hotmail.
- Next Giveaway coming SOON
- What do you Deserve a HIGH FIVE for Today?? Leave a comment.
HIGH FIVE It's Friday!!