Lets get to TALKING...
- Last night Muscle Man, the Little Studs and I went for a run, his second for the day!! We were together for 2 miles, then I dropped him and the boys off and did another 3 mile loop while he made dinner. LOVE HIM! We will be celebrating Tall Nephew and Muscle's Man's birthdays this weekend. Gifts are welcomed, he likes Legos, and anything weights related...LOL!!
- The wonderful folks at Zensah HERE sent me a pair of argyle compression socks to test.. Sooo excited these socks are very very cute. More about them soon.
- It is no secret that Brooks Running HERE is one of my FAVORITE Companies. I am testing a few products that I am really excited about. If you would like some Brooks gear you are in LUCK.. A couple Bloggers are hosting Brooks Giveaways, go check out Amanda at Run to the Finish HERE (Ends 9/23) and TMB at Racing With Babes HERE (Ends 9/21)
- Speaking of Giveaways the lovely ladies at Run Like a Mother the Book have a SUPER Giveaway going on with Entry into the SOLD OUT Nike Women's Race. Go check it out HERE and enter TODAY before 8PM.
- My adorable prego running bus Zoe ran a 5K this weekend, check out her report HERE and growing Goober Bump HERE. Make sure you scroll down a little because she has a HUGE GIVEAWAY HERE...hint Airplane tickets!! It is a fundraiser with the money going to an amazing cause, so please go check it out!!
- The Five Cherries Giveaway HERE has 122 comments, it may end at 133, so don't miss out!!
- Bloggy buddy Molly ran her FIRST MARATHON this weekend, go read her report HERE.
- Last week I got a comment and Facebook message from Jodi about pacing her friend for her first Half Marathon. Although I have LIMITED experience, I was happy to share what went well when I paced Jill (if you missed it report HERE). Checked in on Jodi's pacing post HERE and it was a huge success, congrats to all!!
- It is OFFICIAL the people at RRCA contacted me with more info about my Coaching class October 8th and 9th in Portland.. I am super excited!! From the email I realized I need to get up on CPR and First Aid, I had my certification back in the day, but have let it lapse. I am hoping to find a class that Muscle Man and I can both take. I believe it is VERY important for people to be up on First Aid and CPR, so off to do some research.
- If you are not reading Our Love on the Run(HERE), written by the cutest couple Miss Bethany & Ryan, you are missing out!! The are engaged, already registered for their Honeymoon Marathon and just sent out their Save the Dates for May 27, 2011 with the words "Love is cheering from the sidelines, true love is crossing the finish line together." I look forward to meeting these little Love birds in Boston.
- Speaking of Boston the race will be April 18, 2011 and Registration starts HERE on 10/18/2010 and I have not made any plans... URGH!! I have not booked a plane, hotel or anything... Hmmmmm.. Guess I better get to work because once I hit REGISTER I will need a plan.
Wow I really talked your ear off....
- Do you have Something to Talk about today?? Fill me in!!