Last night we got in our matching gear and set out for a FAMILY run.
After 2 and a 1/2 hours in the Drop In clinic on Tuesday I found out I have a bladder infection and was tested for other things... this has knocked me out!! We took it easy but I still felt off. The Little Studs were sooo funny, pointing out EVERYTHING they saw "Boy, girl, Man, green truck, sheriff, tree," on and on!!
- Little Stud #2 calls the track "Jogging Stroller" we are not sure why. Every time we go near the BL High School track he says "Want to go in the Jogging Stroller!!" We know what he means.....So we went up the little hill only to see the Marching Band practicing.. BUMMER. Looped around to the Junior High (mud bog) track and let the boys out. I reset my Garmin to clock Little Stud #1.
He was determined, focused and pumping those little arms. As we rounded the corner he was clearly getting tired but he made it, new 400 meter PR 2:50!!! Good work buddy!!
He was so proud I could not resist taking his photo... Hmmmm he may be a little like his Mommy, note the posing :) Ended the run with 3 miles exactly and I was WIPED!! I need to get rid of this gunk, it is not fun feeling TIRED all the time..
- The OutsidePR Party Bucket Giveaway will end tomorrow so go ENTER HERE..
- Reading all of your WONDERFUL comments I learned that many of you really like High Five Friday. So tomorrow will be a BIG one, including pictures from the Bloggy Meet up last week. If you are racing, have a big event or would like a High Five email me ASAP at tallmomontherun (@) hotmail.
- I am thinking that we NEED a Mileage CHALLENGE for October, so look for that tomorrow as well.
- Guess Who is featured on Jodi's Thumbs Up Thursday?? Go HERE to check it out. Thanks Jodi!! sorry it took me so long to get you the pictures :)
- I found an AWESOME quote yesterday which I will leave you with:
“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” Stacey Charter
HAPPY THURSDAY FRIENDS!!