Wow oh Wow WELCOME to the new Bloggy Pack Members and thank you for entering the awesome giveaway. This weekend has been in a word FANTASTIC.. I will have full details and photos soon :)
Sooooo just wanted to give you a few tips and what NOT TO DO as a Half Marathon PR Pacer.
1. Stay up late to paint your nails and Blog.
2. Realize at 10:30PM that you have not charged your Garmin in 4 runs, leading to staying up late. Pretty sure I need a way to know our pace..
3. Devour a DELICIOUS 1/4 of a Cupcake and glass of milk at 10PM.
4. Have your Pacee RUN around the whole day prior to the race.
5. Let your Pacee eat Mud Pie for dinner. Carbo-what??
All BAD THINGS.. "Just Sayin".. HEHEHE.. Despite any mishaps the laughter and fun will lift our SOLES and bring us the 1:52 we are aiming for..
Off to bed now, Garmin charged and nails are dry.
HAPPY RACING FOLKS!!!
CATCH US IF YOU DARE!!!