- Goal #1: Treat myself 1 day a week
- Goal #2: Start a new food journal
- Goal #3: Replace boredom eating with WATER :)
1. Answer the question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have been selected for the award.
3. Thank the person (people) who gave you the Award.
Here we go...
1. If I could go back I would have a much more fit post college life including pregnancy. I was unhealthy for 5-6 years and I feel I missed out on a lot. I know that I would have had more energy and felt much better if I had been more aware of my personal health. I had no reason to be overweight or unfit.
2. Since I have been a HORRIBLE Commenter, I am going to AWARD the last 6 people to Comment on Tall Mom (click names to be connected to Blogs):
1-Lisa: Lisa is always positive and makes me SMILE. She has dealt with injuries and is on her way back to RUNNING. Check her out HERE.
2- Shelly: This Amazing jogging stroller Mom is on a SUPER streak....109++ days of running, CRAZY AWESOME. She is also hosting multiple Giveaways, so get over there and enter..
3-Cynthia O'H: I LOVE LOVE Canadians, and Cynthia is a devoted commenter on Tall Mom. THANKS!! It will be fun to read about her Chocolate 1/2 race report in the next couple days.
4- Hunnybee: New to Running Blog world as of May, with just 11 Followers she would love some visitors ;) Hope you can get your DREAM Jeep Liberty someday soon.
5- Amanda (5 Miles to Empty): Amanda was my first Bloggy meet-up and we have been fast friends ever since. I am SAD that Amanda is leaving soon!! Her humor, laxed race morning style and willingness to DEVOUR Red Robin fries will be missed. I am very glad that she did not chop me up with a large knife on our first meeting :) We went for a SUPER 12 mile run this morning, so look for a post and pictures soon..
6- Casey: This new Mom spends most of her time chasing after Violet, when she is not writing knitting books. I am EXCITED to read her upcoming 5K race report. Congrats on 5 years Casey!
3. Thanks ladies, and anyone else who may have tagged me. I think Bloggy award are super fun and this made my day with the TOUGH weeks we have had.
Well that is all I have for now.... HAPPY SATURDAY!