This day I felt AMAZING! I loved my outfit, my hair, and all the photos from the day. I was postpartum but my confidence level was so high. It was a GREAT day! I had just begun running training for my first 5K, the pounds were starting to drop off. Yes I was heavy, about 220lbs, the weight did not matter, in my MIND I felt BEAUTIFUL. I was BEAUTIFUL, beauty is the way you THINK about yourself. I knew that I had pounds to lose, I had a plan, I held my head high.
- What do you THINK about yourself?
- Do those thoughts help you and make you feel good?
- Or do you spend time beating yourself up and feeling down?
- If you do not have positive thoughts. What can you do to change how you THINK about yourself?
- What advise can you give others who may be struggling with low self-image?
My Advice if you chose to accept it:
1. THINK positive and believe in yourself, you need to be your own best friend.
2. Find ways to give yourself compliments and praise for things you HAVE accomplished.
3. Let minor setbacks go, dwelling on the negative will only pull you down.
4. If you don't like something about yourself create an action plan to change it.
5. If you are not willing to take the steps necessary to change, then don't beat yourself up. Live how you want to live and keep any negativity or self sabotage to yourself. Be who you are and be proud of who you are. Today, tomorrow and every day.