I am Happy to Report....
- Muscle Man and I saw Eclipse while Tall Sister watched the Little Studs, I was entertained and appreciated that Edward kept his shirt on and Jacob had his off ;)
- My prayers are being answered, I cant give details but I could not be more EXCITED! Blessings for my friends and family fill my heart with JOY!!
- I am REGISTERED for the RRCA Coaching class in October!!! Yes Tall Mom will be a Tall Coach soon! The class in Portland is the same weekend as the Portland Marathon so I plan to be a spectator for a few of my buddies!! I am not sure what I will do with the coaching certificate yet, but it feels like the right thing to do.
- There is a 5K next weekend that Muscle Man and I plan to run. I am not in 5K shape but I am excited to get the short race season going. It will be good to have a baseline to know where I am at SPEED wise.
- I took a WHOLE WEEK off from running :) It was not intentional, I was busy at work and not feeling well. Allergies have hit hard and my head was foggy. Today Muscle Man, the Little Studs and I went for an easy 2.5 miler. I LOVE LOVE LOVE running with my family!
- Brooks was the sponsor for Rock N Roll Seattle, look at the COOL gear I scored. Visor, long sleeve tech T and more. All reasonably priced and all high qualify. High Five to Brooks.
- I signed up for a Virtual race!! G is putting on a Half & Half Race with 5K and Half Marathon distances which can be run 7/15-7/18, you have until 7/6 to register!! Go HERE to find out more. I have not decided which distance I am running, but I am EXCITED!
- There are some GREAT Giveaways in Bloggy Land: Stephanie has a Zebra Print Travel Mug from Lift Your Sole HERE ends 7/6, Running Diva Mom Chrissy's Socks HERE ends 7/8and TMB has Run u Mother shirt HERE ends 7/6... Who else is hosting a Giveaway? Leave a comment..
- I had the ENERGY to do yard work today. I cant remember the last time I did yard work on the weekend, BAD I know!! I have been in Marathon training and the weather has been horrible, so there never seemed to be a good time. Today I was happily trodding away with weeding, beauty bark, trimming hedges, etc. When I was done and looked at my work in the front yard I was so PROUD! I used to love helping my Grandma in her garden and on her property, I was transported back for a brief moment.
- I am working on MAILING! I am really bad at sending the items you lovely people WIN on Tall Mom. I will have everything packed up and shipped out by Tuesday. That is my GOAL!
- I am on the HUNT for a 1/2 Marathon training plan. I hope to start with a plan and tweak as I see fit. I like to run 4 days a week, QUALITY vs. QUANTITY! I would love to get a half Marathon PR in 2010, with several Halfs in the next few months I need to get in Half SPEEDY shape ASAP. If you have a Half plan you love please leave a comment.
I am HAPPY TO REPORT all of those things.
What are you HAPPY to REPORT?