The expo was great and due to some airplane issues I will be going again today... probably between the 1:00-3:00 timeframe. If you see me please say Hi!! I really love it when people introduce themselves.. Today I bought a Running skirt, who knows what I will get tomorrow?? I really love the Brooks race gear!!
BLOGGY CARBO tonight!!! SOOO Excited. I will be testing my video and camera skills.. Marathon #4, I can hardly believe it. This time last year I was a ball of nerves preparing for my FIRST Marathon. Now I am relaxed and excited to run a race for FUN, with Friends and for a GREAT Cause!! A Special Shout out to Jill HERE, my friend and local bloggy who will be running Seattle Rock N Roll as her FIRST Marathon. She is READY and is going to be smiling at the finish.
- High Five Racing & Events:
Seattle Rock N Roll
Tall Mom Marathon #4 and Maniac Status!!!
Full (First)- Jill- http://running2sanity.blogspot.com
Full (First)- Micki- http://www.reddyrunning.blogspot.com/
Full (First?)- Hannah http://seehannahrun.blogspot.com/
Full- Amanda- http://runtothefinish.blogspot.com
Full- Emily- http://sweatonceaday.blogspot.com/
Full- Marlene- http://marleneontherun.blogspot.com/
Full- Michele- http://journeyto262.blogspot.com/
Full- Steph- http://50marathonchallenge.blogspot.com
Half- Amanda- http://5mls2mt.blogspot.com
Half (First)- Genesis- http://eatsleeprunwhenever.blogspot.com
Half- Harmony- http://harmlove.blogspot.com/
Half- Kasey- http://blondemomruns.blogspot.com/
Half- Lorian- http://runningguaranteessanity.blogspot.com/
Half- Sarah- http://brunetteontherun.blogspot.com/
Half- Stacie- http://stacie615.blogspot.com/
Half- Zoe +1- http://www.runzoerun.com
Spectator- Kerrie- http://momvsmarathon.blogspot.com/
Spactator- Lynette- http://fugefam.blogspot.com/
- High Five Advice:
Last minute packing tips:
- Body Glide for chafing
- Sun screen / chap stick
- Extra socks (in the event it’s raining to bring to the start)
- Throw-away shirt/trash bag (to wear if it’s cold/raining before the race starts)
- Throw-away gloves/hat (to wear if it’s cold – you can throw them to the side if you get too warm)
- Energy gels/bars/pills, etc.
- Hydration bottle (if you run with a water bottle or Fuel Belt, etc.)
- Wear clothes race day you’ve trained in! It’s not the day to try out new shoes/clothing – you want to stick with what’s safe and predictable.
- Same goes for dinner the night before
– nothing new
– not the time to try out a new spicy dish.
- Visor (if it’s warmer out) or a hat (if its cooler out) to block the sun and/or rain
- High Five Giveaways:
Diva Mom- Drymax Socks Ends
Healthy Stride: Ryder Sunglasses Giveaway
Midwest Multisport Life: Go Lite Giveaway
Endurance Isn't Only Physical: Ryder Sunglasses Giveaway
Balls in the Air: Mabel's Labels Giveaway
Running off at the Mouth: Scape Sunscreen Giveaway
I know there are more... But it is 10:30 and I am off to bed.
HIGH FIVE its FRIDAY!