What did we do??
The weather was AMAZING so we opted to go for a little hike to a local Peak. It was TOUGH, not exactly the "resting hamstring" type of activity. We took it slow, got some fun pictures (I will post soon), made it to the the top and scurried back down. Then it was off to Home depot for Patio bricks, home to drop them off and clean up for a YUMMY Chinese Food dinner. After dinner we went shopping, then returned to get the boys. It was a GREAT way to spend time with my hubby...
How do I feel now that I am OLDER?
I truly cant remember what it felt like to be in my 20's. What I do know is that I am living life more fully now than I ever have, which makes me feel YOUNGER! 30 is the new 20 :) Each day I work toward Goals small and over sized, never a dull moment in Tall Mom Land.
Since my last birthday I have:
- Ran 3 Marathons
- Qualified for Boston
- Won a 5K and Half Marathon
- Moved from our first home
- Moved into our new home
- Maintained my personal goal weight
- Made new friends and stayed close to those who have been there for years
- Inspired others to start their running/fitness journey
- Started a Club for others who want to reach for 1,000+++ miles
- Helped Little Stud #2 FINALLY sleep through the night
- And successfully made a quiche :)
- The WINNER of the Scape Sunscreen will be announced on the Giveaway Blog HERE.. Along with a new Giveaway Tonight :)