- Exhibit A- I have not put in many miles the last few weeks. Since the Greenriver Marathon I have not run more than a 7 miler, with my hamstring scare and the RAIN I have not fit in the LONG runs. I am really enjoying running with my hubby and sister, not focusing on distance or speed. I am hoping that I am not under-trained.
- Exhibit B- My weight is up. I am the heaviest I have been in over a year and I cant stop eating. And eating BAD FOODS. Going into Eugene I was 8lbs lighter and felt very tone. This week I feel heavy and flabby. I know this is all caused by stress, but those pounds will really add up over 26.2.
- Exhibit C- Mental preparation is LACKING. I have not visualized my race, or mentally prepared at all. Before Eugene I had envisioned the Finish Line, thought over my race strategy and was very focused. 26.2 is a long way, and I have made the mistake before of underestimating the mental preparation required to perform.
- Exhibit D- I feel like CRAP! I am drinking Emergen-C Hoping that the sore throat, headache, and Chills will pass. I cannot afford to be SICK right now!!
- Exhibit 33 (LOL)- I will be running this race with FRIENDS!!! The Friend factor is going to be huge. Having someone there for 26.2 through the good, the bad and the UGLY, will be amazing! This is one advantage I am going to ride to the hand-holding finish line photo.
Details about Seattle Rock N Roll Meet up locations on the Blog Tomorrow. If you want to be listed on High Five Friday let me know Today because I will be out of Bloggy land starting mid-day tomorrow. Around the city hosting Bloggy buddies from near and far!!