HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!! I slept in, last day of vacation, I return to my normal life and Big Girl job tomorrow. The Little Studs made me adorable cards and I have been purchasing some AMAZING things for the new house as my gifts. I will have photos soon :)
I feel blessed because I have an AMAZING Mom... She has always supported me and helped me shine. These past 2 weeks she has flexed some major Mommy muscle by helping us move, letting us take over her house by living in her motorhome, rescuing us at the furniture store so we could fit it all in, watching the Little Studs, and even doing our dishes. MOM YOU ROCK!! Above is Tall Grandma and me at my 30th Birthday party, almost a year ago...
Tall Grandma and I had a Girls night when we met Sarah, one of the authors of "Run Like a Mother," for dinner and for a reading at a Seattle book store. I fear that Sarah and I may have bored Mom with our running talk, urine and other runner talk were discussed at the dinner table. Tall Grandma just smiled and even paid for my dinner... :) Then at the signing she bought something for all of you...
This Giveaway sponsored by Tall Grandma
WHAT WILL YOU WIN?**Already own the book?? Win for a friend makes a GREAT GIFT
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
One comment for each entry please
- 1- Answer the Question: How you or a Mom you know flex Mommy muscles or Run Like a Mother. Leave a comment.
- 2- Answer the Question: What tips do you have for fitting in running/workouts with a busy life? Leave a comment
- 3- Go to the Run Like a Mother Book website HERE and leave them a comment to let them know Tall Mom sent you to wish them a HAPPY MOTHERS day. Leave me a comment to take credit. BONUS there is an article about soon-to-be running mom Kara Goucher, Sarah wrote the article, how awesome is that??
- 4- Share this Giveaway via blog, twitter, facebook, or tell and friend. Leave a comment.
- Giveaway ends and WINNER will be announced on High Five Friday May 14th.