3 High 5's
$5 for a 5K on 5/5
TALL MOM RACE for the CURE
WHEN: Wednesday May 5, 2010
DISTANCE: 5K which is 3.1 miles
COST: $5.00 tax deductible donation to Tall Mom Fundraising page HERE If you would like to give more please see Donation info HERE. Those who have donated $25 or more already get FREE entry into the race!!!
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Go to the Fundraising Page HERE and Donate.
- Send Tall Mom an email with your name, Blog address (if applicable). Please let me know if you are running to dedicate to anyone.
- Comment on this post to let Tall Mom know you are in!! Please spread the word and invite ANYONE to join. You do not need to have a Blog to join in the fun. Family, friends, neighbors, all are Welcome to this Virtual Event.
- Chose your course, wear COOL gear, Pin on your bib (Coming soon) and RUN!!
- When you are done email Tall Mom the pictures, link to race report and your finish time.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?:
- The satisfaction of donating to Susan G. Komen for the Cure and a tax deduction for 2010.
- Every Racer will be linked/listed on Tall Mom blog.
- All participants will be entered to WIN a prize...more info about the prize soon.
PS. If you can't enter today no worries. We live on one income and I understand how money can be tight. Entry to the Race will be accepted until 5/4.
PPS. Please email me at tallmomontherun (@) hotmail if you have any questions.
This will most likely be one of my first runs post Eugene Marathon....which will be GREAT!!! I know it is a Wednesday, but mid week races ROCK!!