33 Things about Tall Mom:
1. I played Basketball and graduated from Gonzaga University. My lady Zags are in the NCAA tournament in Seattle on Saturday!! Date night, yippee.
2. My Grandpa Ernie was a professional baseball and semi-pro basketball player. If he were alive today I know he would be very proud of me.
3. "3" is my favorite number, followed closely by 33 and 333 and so on. I can find 3's anywhere, it is a talent. AND I think that it is spreading. I know that some of you have thought of me when you see a 3, admit it you have :)
4. Muscle Man and I met on Match.com.
5. Both of the Little Studs were born before their due dates.
6. I believe that a bad day can be turned around with a Jamba Juice and a hug.
7. I am 30 and proud of it. I ran my first Marathon 12 days after my 30th birthday.
8. Growing up my stuffed Manatee went with me EVERYWHERE, however real Manatees scare me a little.
9. My dimple is a distinct feature that I am love. Both the little studs have dimples!!
10. Reality TV is an addiction that I wish I could kick.
11. My parents totally ROCK!! They supported me by funding and attending all my sporting events, helping me with my homework and making sure I always had what I needed. They are AMAZING grandparents to our Little Studs.
12. If I have chocolate, or any dessert, I need MILK. Always have. I love milk.
13. I am 6'0 tall and have always LOVED being TALL.
14. If I could wear a hooded sweatshirt and jeans every day I would.
15. I do not like being barefoot. I prefer to ALWAYS have socks on.
16. Crooked frames hanging on the wall drives me mad. I have a compulsion to straighten the frames, even when it is not my house.
17. Our boys are VERY different from each other and have been since before Little Stud #2 was born.
18. Little Stud #1 is in a phase where he likes to wear costumes, he just asked me "Mommy does Wolverines muscles look big?"
19. Little Stud #2 prefers to hang out in his diaper and CRIES when we put clothes on him.
20. Our House is for Sale and I cannot wait for it to sell so that I can SHOP for the perfect place for our family to grow.
21. This number makes me think of my Buddy Kiera!! Kiera and her hubby hosted my 30th birthday party and were the driving force in our trip to Hawaii.
22. I love to MATCH, this takes effort and planning. I also love my boys to match, however I am convinced that Muscle Man is a little color blind :)
23. I prefer white cake to dark and vanilla ice cream to chocolate.
24. My game high for Basketball is 40, our family record is 42 set by my cousin Kathy... Oh so CLOSE!!
25. I set up a Facebook Page for Tall Mom HERE but have not talked about it because I have not had time to get it right. Don't Judge :) Become a Fan and you will get up to the minute Race info after the Mercer Island Half.
26. Before Races I get so nervous that I have to visit the Honey Bucket (Porta Potty) Multiple times. I should basically just stand in line until the race starts.
27. I love Canada and Canadians. Muscle Man asked me to be his wife on Canadian soil, it was the PERFECT moment.
28. I am Weather Woman with the power to knock down Wolverine with my wind and lightning blots. BE AMAZED!! (LOL, it is fun to make lists and play with the kids at the same time).
29. I have many many Goals, including qualifying for Boston, writing and publishing a book and owning my own business, to name a few. One of my WORST fears is not reaching those Goals and becoming stagnant.
30. The Eugene Marathon is getting here too quickly but also cannot come fast enough. My training, until the past 3 weeks, has been AMAZING! Until I cross that Finish Line I have no idea what I am capable of in the Marathon.
31. I would love to get a Blogiversary gift from ALL of my readers a donation in a denomination of $3 to the Marathon for the Cure HERE. ($3, $33, $99, $120, you get the idea) Pretty Please :) Huge Thank you to ALL who have donated so far!! BIG hug to Breast Cancer Survivor who recently donated to the cause Linda HERE.
32. I LOVE my husband more than words can express. We are blessed to have found each other, like a puzzle with the perfect fit. Yes he pesters me to no end, but laughter is what keep things FUN. He is my best friend and one of the key reasons that I can RUN.
33. Hard to believe that it has only been 1 Year! I have learned so much from this virtual community. Been blessed by wonderful companies. And worked my tail off to reach some amazing goals for a once overweight Mom of 2. Thank you to EVERYONE who has read even 1 word that I have typed. I am still amazed to have grown a following of so many Bloggy Pack Member friends. I look forward to meeting many of you in the near future!!
Time to blow out my Candle and Make a WISH... Of Course I can't tell you what my Wish is or it won't come true (forgot to mention I am superstitious).
- What do you WISH for Today??
- PS. Giveaway Coming soon!!!