1. Last night we got a call during dinner that someone wanted to see our house at 7:15. Muscle Man and I sprang into action, making the house is tip top showing shape. Trouble is that Little Stud #1 was feeling sick.. UGH!! Turned on all the lights, opened all the windows, and headed out. We killed time running errands, then drove back half hour later but they were still there... hmmmm?? Could be a good sign. So we drove off and Little Stud #1 proceeded to upchuck in the car, LOVELY!! We went to Fred Meyer to get out of the car and I got a text from our Realtor. They LOVED the house and will be sending an offer tonight!!! Wish us luck that the offer is good and that we can FINALLY start our house hunt.
2. My lovely older sister Jayne has always been sizes smaller than me. However, through running and weight loss I have bridged the gap. She kindly gave me a size medium dress from her closet and I am happy to report that I am wearing it PROUDLY today. THANK YOU RUNNING!!
3. I am finally feeling better. Yes I still require cold pills but I have not coughed in over 12 hours :)
4. I am EXCITED to run the Mercer Island Half on Sunday. My Race Plans are still a little TBD, but you will find out more on Monday after the race report..
5. This weekend will be Gonzaga Women's NCAA Basketball Game, House hunting (hopefully), 1/2 Marathon, and lunch and b-day celebration with Bloggies and buddies.. Oh sounds soooo good!!!
High Five Racing & Events:
Mercer Island 1/2:
Cassidy and Meghan (No Blog but 1,000+++ Clubbers)
Janna (Fleet Feet Training Buddy)
Run With Jill
Stacie- Pacific Rim One Day Run
Steph- Bataan Marathon
Rachel- LA Marathon
Side of Sneakers- Tobacco Road 1/2 Marathon
Bethany and Ryan- New Bedford 1/2 Marathon
Erin- NYC 1/2 Marathon
Marcia- March Madness 1/2 Marathon
Running Commentaries- Shamrock 1/2 Marathon (?)
AJH- Shamrock Shuffle 5K
High Five Happy Birthday:
High Five Congrats:
Shawna- Ran the Rock N Roll Dallas Half Marathon in 1:57:02, this was her first sub 2 hour half and an over 14 minute PR!!
High Five Giveaways/Raffles:
Please tell them Tall Mom Sent you
Melissa- Birthday Giveaway ends 3/25
Katie A- Relay Giveaway ends 4/11
Tricia- One More Mile ends ?
Dorothy- Saucony shoes ends 4/1
Erica- Oiselle Giveaway ends 3/19
Laura- Raffle for Joubert Syndrome ends 3/19
TMB- Training Tag-alongs ends 3/20
Running Through Life- On the Go Giveaway ends 3/27
Katye- Running Skirt ends 3/21
Tricia- Thorlo Socks ends 3/23
Katye- Raffle Fundraiser for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society ends 4/1 ***Please tell Katye I sent you, I could REALLY use a new Ipod!!
Marlene- Kids with Cancer Camp Fundraiser Ends 5/2
***If you would like to be added to one of the lists above, or start a new list, let me know and I will LINK you in (as soon as I can).. Also, if you have something coming up for a FUTURE High Five Friday, email me HERE and I will add it to the Tall Mom calendar….If you give me the info you may end up getting a HIGH FIVE or two, or three…
HIGH FIVE it's Friday!!!
Do you, or anyone you know, deserve a High Five today? Let me know..