Hannah at See Hannah Run HERE
Hannah is training for her first Marathon to raise money for Team in Training. Congrats Hannah!! Please email me your address and you will get your size small Fuschia socks soon.
Reid at Life Strides HERE
Darlene (Your Blog did not link)
**Please email me and I will send you your prize
For those of you who did not win... Guess what?? The folks at The Recovery Sock are offering a discount so you can buy your own. What better Valentines Day present than the gift of recovery. Use promo code "777" and you will receive 15% off at Check Out. Thank you Recovery Socks and to everyone who entered!!
Remember this BIG Pink Announcement HERE? Well I am following through I am starting my Fundraising to Support Marathon for the Cure TODAY!!
- $100 Donation= Sponsor for 1 mile of the Seattle Rock N Roll Marathon!! What this means is that Tall Mom will dedicate 1 mile of the race in your honor on the post race report. Your will gain automatic entry to all Tall Mom Giveaways, and Virtual Races (There will be a few). You will be entered to win a Swarovski Crystal Pink Ribbon Ornament and the GRAND PRIZE (TBD) after the race. Tall Mom will mail you an autographed race photo and personalized Thank You card.
- $50 Donation= Sponsor for 1/4 mile of the Seattle Rock N Roll Marathon, your name will be linked on the Race Report in honor of your donation. Your will have entry to all Virtual Races (There will be a few) and entry to most Tall Mom Giveaways. After the race you will receive a personalized Thank You Card in the mail.
- $25 Donation= Sponsor for Finish Line of the Seattle Rock N Roll Marathon, your name will be listed on the Race Report. You will receive entry to 2 Virtual Races. After the race you will receive a personalized email Thank You from Tall Mom.
- $15 Donation= Entry to Virtual Race with link to your Virtual Race Report and group email Thank You from Tall Mom after the Race.
TALL MOM RACE for the CUREWHEN: Saturday March 27, 2010
DISTANCE(S): 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon.
COST: $15.00 tax deductible donation to Tall Mom Fundraising page HERE If you would like to give more please see Donation info above.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Go to the Fundraising Page HERE and Donate.
- Send Tall Mom an email with your name, Blog address (if applicable) and distance you plan to run/walk. Please let me know if you are running to dedicate to anyone.
- Comment on this post to let Tall Mom know you are in!! Please spread the word and invite ANYONE to join. You do not need to have a Blog to join in the fun. Family, friends, neighbors, all are Welcome to this Virtual Event.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?:
- The satisfaction of donating to Susan G. Komen for the Cure and a tax deduction for 2010.
- Every Racer will be linked/listed on Tall Mom blog after the Race. There will be special "Yearbook Style" prizes for best costume, most creative way to spread the word, biggest group, etc..
- All participants will be entered to WIN a prize...more info about the prize soon.
- PS. If you can't enter today no worries. We live on one income and I understand how money can be tight. Entry to the Race will be accepted until 3/26.
- PPS. Please email me at tallmomontherun (@) hotmail if you have any questions.
ASPIRE TO INSPIRE
RACE FOR THE CURE