Looks like I am floating, LOVE IT!
Not sure I was ready to have my photo taken, but it turned out pretty good. so you know this path leads to a tree covered trail that loops around some wetland areas, it is VERY cool in the Summer months and the moss can get very slippery when wet.
The Sunshine Award has been going around Bloggy Land. I have been honored to receive this award from Bloggy Buddies, TMB, Darlene, Sarah, Kerrie, and Steph... The rules are that I am to pass this on to 12 Bloggers.. Hmmm!! This is TOUGH for me because I love all of you. Lets just call High Five Fridays every week my Link love Sunshine. Send me an email with your upcoming events so I can update the Tall Mom Calendar :)
Speaking of Sunshine....
Want to keep the Sun/Wind/Elements from damaging your eyes while running, biking, etc? Well you have a GREAT opportunity, introducing the first...
Virtual Silent Auction for the Cure:
- If you are interested in bidding please send an email (Silent) to tallmomontherun (@) hotmail. The Subject should be "Virtual Bid" and the body should say "I would like to bid for the (Insert Color) Optic Nerve Sunglasses and will donate the $-- to Marathon for the Cure via Tall Mom Donation page once I receive the sunglasses."
- I will keep a link on the side that shows the current high bid. If there are multiple bids for the same value the first email will be the Winner.
- Since I will be going out of town on business the AUCTION ends Saturday March 13th with the High Bidder announced that day. Glasses will be shipped the following week.
Check out Optic Nerve HERE:
Value of Sunglasses $59 retail
Eyeque IC Blue
Eyeque IC White
I reviewed a similar pair on in August See Review and pictures HERE.
- GREAT THINGS:
- Glasses come with a hard case easy to toss in workout bag.
- Glasses have extra lenses that easily insert for variable conditions.
- Glasses will look great on Men or Women.
- For Full Product details click HERE
HAPPY BIDDING! Remember the funds go to Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer HERE. OK off to the Track with the Fam for some fun and a little recovery run on the way home.