Because I am a little swamped today I am just going to give My 3 Cents.
1. Yesterday Muscle Man told me I had a package from Orlando... Hmmmm...If you have not visited Robin at "Running Circles around the Turtles" you should. This Bloggy buddy is currently hosting a Giveaway (HERE) and 500 Miles Pay it Forward club (HERE) and she is AWESOME. The package was a Starbucks city mug, I collect city mugs when I travel and wrote about it on a Test Lab Tuesday. I am pretty sure this is a SMALL bribe/request to visit Orlando....I will make it there someday Robin :) and THANK YOU for the wonderful surprise, it made my dimples shine..
2. We had our first NO TV family night last night. It was a BLAST.. We let Little Stud #1 chose the activities: Wii Bowling, building block towers (while infusing counting and the alphabet), Hullabaloo, hide and seek, knock knock jokes, puzzles, running around, and COOKIES!! It was a very fun night. I noticed that the boy's attention spans are short so I am guessing that these nights will be a miss-mash of fun things over the weeks.
3. I have run 4 times in 2010 and each run with a different partner.. Muscle Man, Zoe, Alex and Shelby!! The miles pass so quickly with a buddy. Keep this up and I will get to my 333 miles with a buddy goal quickly. Marathon training starts this Saturday, I truly cannot wait to see the plan that Fleet Feet has designed for me. Let's Get this party STARTED!! Eugene Marathon here I come!!
3 1/2. There are lots and lots of Giveaways that I really want to WIN in Bloggy land right now.. Being the GIVER that I am I will share the scoop with you (Pretty Please tell them I sent you), if you know of any other Giveaways please let me know :)
- Mary- Spice Rack ends 1/8
- Marcia- Picture it Book ends 1/18
- Lauren- Starbucks card ends 1/7
- Happy Runner- Smartwool Socks ends 1/7
- Robin- Sweet Schwag ends 1/9
- Jillian- Post Holiday giveaway ends 1/9
- Eating Good Stuff- Foodie Giveaway ends 1/9
- Shannon- Road ID ends 1/7
- Julia- Japanese Whimsy ends 1/9
**This is the LONGEST week, anyone else really ready for Friday night??