Thanks to Laura HERE for the link to this FUN High Five Video go check it out HERE and come back I will wait.. FUN!!
High Five Tags:
Bloggy pack buddy Sami (HERE) tagged me to list 10 things that make me happy.. Since I have done this before I will list 3 word answers to mix it up. Here goes..
2. Shiny new shoes
3. Chubby Cheetos fingers
4. Hubby cooking manicotti
5. Milk and cookies
6. Cozy Sweat Pants
7. Awesome new Laptop (Thanks Mom and Dad)
8. Childhood unending imagination
9. Friends paying attention
10. Eugene Marathon Training
LUCKY me I was tagged again (if anyone else tagged me please let me know, I did not make it around this week to blogs).
Bloggy Pack member Alicia, who just ran her first Marathon and wrote an AMAZING race report (read the report HERE), has given me an award... To accept I will list 7 random facts about me.1. I can relate to a few country songs, "So much Cooler online" comes to mind.
2. My favorite distance to run is 10 miles.
3. I inherited jewelry from both of my grandmas when they passed. I feel blessed to own items to help me feel closer to them.
4. I played college basketball back in the day (Go Zags!). We played before dryfit clothes and socks... can you say sweaty blisters??
5. Muscle Man and I met on Match.com. It was a pop-up that I clicked for fun. In his first email he said "And I am cute if that matters," the confidence in that simple sentence melted my heart.
6. Both of our boys were over 9 pounds. After baby #1 I felt horrible for months, after baby #2 I was up and rolling the next day. Amazing how different things can be.
7. Blogging has created an amazing network of friends, some I may never meet in person, but you ALL have such an impact on my life on a daily basis. THANK YOU!!
High Five Blogs to Check out:Melissa- Was in a Magazine!!
Marlene- Goofy Challenge Report
Robin- Goofy Challenge Report
Alicia- First Marathon Report
Bethany & Ryan- Goofy Challenge Report
Virtual 10K on 1/23 (HERE)
Love your Neighbor Card Swap (HERE)
500 Miles Pay it Forward Club (HERE)
Please go visit them and welcome them to blogging and tell them that Tall Mom Sent you :)
Jill (I call her Jilly) at Running to Sanity HERE *****FYI this new Blogger is a close personal friend of Tall Mom and is an AMAZING person and busy Stay at home Mom.
Amy at Push Me I Need You! HERE
High Five Birthdays:
Katie A.- 1/15
Really TALL Brother- 1/17
High Five Giveaways: (Please tell them Tall Mom Sent you)
Marcia- Picture it Book ends 1/18
Marcia- I Declare Giveaway ends 1/22
Heather- Fundraiser Raffle ends 1/27
Katye- Fundraiser Raffle ends 2/14
Megan- Fundraiser Raffle ends 1/22
***If you would like to be added to one of the lists above, or start a new list, let me know and I will LINK you in (as soon as I can).. Also, if you have something coming up for a FUTURE High Five Friday, let me know and I will add it to the Tall Mom calendar….If you give me the info you WILL end up getting a HIGH FIVE or two, or three…
HIGH FIVE it's Friday!!!
What do you need a High Five for Today?
PS. Sorry for the spacing on this post... Blogger can be a PAIN sometimes..