Yesterday our computer went Hard-drive up and dumped EVERYTHING.. I had gut rot because we have been meaning to backup the pictures for MONTHS. I spent the night trying to recover photos and memories from any source I could. Looking back is a FUNNY friend..
- This time last year I weighed 201.2 and HOLDING
Today I fluctuate between 185 and 189
- This time last year my longest run EVER was 7 miles
Today my longest run is 26.55 (Marathons are not always 26.2)
- This time last year I started toward a dream but DOUBTED that I would make it there.
Today I know that I can accomplish what I put my mind to with clear goals and a plan to meet (exceed) those goals.
I hear so many excuses...
"I will start tomorrow."
"I am too busy."
"I am too tired."
"I am too slow."
"I work too much."
"I am not built to (run, walk, jog, swim, bike, etc)."
"I don't know where to start."
Yadda Yadda Yadda... BLECK!!!
I am not saying that you have to run a Marathon, or lose weight, or run at all for that matter. What I am saying is that before you know it YESTERDAY will be a year ago. And when you look back, what will you see? There is only so much time in life to reach for the things you want. Only so many hours to DREAM BIG. With 22 short days to the New Year, many many people jump on the Resolution bandwagon, which is great!!! But why not get a 22 day start? Why do you have to wait for 2010 to make a plan?
- What have you accomplished this year that you are very proud of?
- What are your Goals for the months to come and how will you meet (exceed) those Goals?