A day I dedicate to all things I review
- The "Storyboard Option" lets you drag and drop pictures, the system then chooses which template fits your photos best. I am ANAL so this is a great way to save myself time in sorting. Upload all your pictures and have fun!
- Loads of colorful pages and formats to select from.
- Many places to add captions or quotes.
- FAST website with minimal issues.
- Ability to save and copy a project, and add photos in files. This is a GREAT way to create several projects at one time.. Sort of like Scrap booking and not having to recreate the pages you want to SHARE with several people.
- The arrow for "Next Page" and "NEXT" are located in strange places, I kept hitting NEXT which took me out of my project when I really wanted the Next Page.
- The Add Photos section is set up a little off, makes it tough to determine the next step. I figured it out, but it could have been more user friendly.
- That is about it...I really liked the site overall..
Tall Mom Thoughts:
- Easy to read screen helps on Interval and Speed Training.
- Instant upload of Data for easy tracking of mileage, pace and calories.
- High Battery power, when I remember to plug in.
- Large adjustable band fits around even bulky winter gloves.
- Satellite from anywhere helps to know your distance run regardless of if you know the area or not...no more having to Map out a path.
- On overcast or Rainy days it can take a while to find the Satellite feed, will have to put the watch down and off the ground until it connects.
- The heart rate monitor is uncomfortable so I don't wear it.
- GARMIN GREMLINS!! There are some paths around my work that I don't run because I know that my Garmin will freak, one minute I am running 6:06 pace then 10:35 pace, WHAT?? Can also be an issue while racing.
Overall I highly recommend this product for running, regardless of the distance. I have been told that the Garmin 305 is ON SALE!!! Shop Around to get the BEST price. Looks like Bestbuy (HERE) has the Garmin 305 on Sale for $139.99, but shop around for the Cheapest Price.thriv Natural Performance Women's Holyoke Short Sleeve Top(HERE):
What thriv Says:
Workout in style in the thriv® Natural Performance women's Holyoke short-sleeve top. The top features a unique bamco® fabric construction that feels like cashmere but offers breathability, UV protection, and moisture-wicking capabilities.
Fabric Content:50% bamboo, 45% organic cotton, 5% elastane
Tall Mom Thoughts:
First off I LOVE LOVE that thriv embraced the Blog world with samples for many of us to test. I was sent a Black T-Shirt which I tested first at Little Stud #1's Birthday party. I really loved that the $25 shirt felt expensive, well because it is. The breathable fabric is great for a Mom on the go, picking up toys, and keeping a house full of party kids under control. The next day I wore the shirt to Volleyball. I am TALL and the shirt is a little short for blocking and spiking. I doubt I will wear the shirt to run because I don't want to pull it down the whole time. I doubt this would be an issue for those with less Amazon features.
After a wash I wore the shirt in the home gym with Muscle Man, the breathable fabric kept me cool and comfortable. The shirt did not shrink, but it did fade a little. Overall I would recommend the shirt, but only if it is on SALE...
- Bags of Thanks Giveaway is going GREAT! Wow people you really like a good bag. If you have not entered go HERE, Ends 12/3.
- Bloggy Pack Members are also hosting Giveaways/Reviews, Christmas Music HERE, and Asics Visor HERE.
Next Week the the Test Lab theme will be Christmas List...so Stay Tuned..
Tall Mom Tested
**If you have a product you would like Tall Mom to Review on Test Lab Tuesday please email tallmomontherun(at) hotmail (dot) com.