1. The Season of Giveaways on Tall Mom in in full swing. You still have time to enter:
- Winter Scents Giveaway HERE ends 12/18
- Loose Knits Giveaway HERE ends 12/19
- More Giveaways to come in the next few days... Think Tutus, Gu and Quilts.. STAY TUNED!!
2. Special Thanks to Leana for the Calgary and Olympics Themed gift for the Gift Exchange!! (Photo soon) So the FUNNY thing is that I helped J (HERE) come up with the rules for the exchange, one of which was the mail your GIFT in time for Christmas. UMMM...breaking my own rule. I am HOPING to get to the post office today. Sorry Leana!!
3. Went for a 4 mile run with NEGATIVE SPLITS yesterday.. What the What? I am more of a start fast, slow down type of girl. Adding this to my yearly Tally and I have 13 miles left to get to 1,000. I told Muscle Man and he said, "Why don't you try for 1,033?" The man knows my obsession with the number 33. We will see. I think I have roped Zoe into a LONG run with me on Saturday (didn't take any convincing really), so that will chip away the final miles.. YIPPEE!!
I am hoping to be back this afternoon with a Giveaway post. If not...