in your life that count.
It's the life in your years."
Welcome to all the new Bloggy Pack Members...once I can find 3 minutes to rub together I will be around to say Hello.. Today is a BUSY day leaving me little time to breathe let along Blog. Little Stud #1 is 4 years old today. Yes folks after nearly 20 hours of Labor we had a beautiful 9 lbs 10oz baby boy!! Time has flown by, hard to believe I have been a Mom for 4 years. When I have little time I do things in List format. ENJOY!!
5 Things I have learned as a Mom:
1. Love is unconditional and instant.
2. It does not take long to memorize a children's book.
3. Taking care of a sick child is both sad and utterly rewarding.
4. The words "I want to run a Marathon like Mommy." can make you feel like a Superhero.
5. Boys are loud, messy, and stinky...but the connection between a boy and his Mom is unmatched.
5 Things I learned on my Rain Storm Run:
1. A hat is 333% necessary.
2. People who walk in the rain are WEIRD.
3. Cars parked on the sidewalk will force you to tromp in a puddle.
4. Taking a week off will make you feel out of shape.
5. The cars passing by either think you are insane or wish they had the willpower to be like you... I wonder what the percentage is for each?
HAVE A SUPER MONDAY!!!