Tall Mom is Thankful for:
1. Muscle Man and his amazing skills... The Man can do everything cook, sew, fix the car, flip a house, run a 5K, change a diaper, the list could go on and on..
2. Little Stud #1's imagination and willingness to PLAY.
3. Little Stud #2's soft cheeks and cuddles.
4. My Marathon Medal framed and hanging on the wall, reminds me that even on a bad day you can be proud.
5. Living close to Family and Friends.
6. Wedding pictures and returning every year to where we were married to celebrate.
7. Date Nights, although they are few and far between...after 8 years I still get butterflies.
8. Hummingbirds and Forget-Me-Nots.
9. GREAT gifts from years past, my camera and Garmin come to mind. Thanks Mom and Dad.
10. Hot Showers and Bubble baths.
11. Hunting for the perfect Christmas Tree.
12. My 10 Year High School Reunion. Planning it with an amazing group of people and the friendships that developed. Love you ladies Lynette and Jilly!!
13. The strength of my feet hitting the pavement.
14. Finding the best quote or picture for any occasion.
15. A Best friend who has known and loved me since I was a little Tall Lady and helped me as I became a Tall Mom.
16. Parents who are supportive, kind and great Grandparents.
17. Lots and lots of RACING options in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California.
18. Memories of walks in the fresh snow, and jumping on the mattress in the living room when the power went out.
19. Long Length pants and Shirts.
20. Reading Marathon stories..
21. Meeting new Bloggy friends, in person Hugs to Amanda, Kerrie and Zoe and online, Welcome new Bloggy Pack members.
22. Facebook updates and photos keep me connected to friends and family.
23. Songs that take me back to Basketball pregame warm-ups and Elementary skating parties.
24. Gonzaga Basketball Season!! And all the amazing people I met while in College (Katie, Kiera, Syd, Bernice, the list goes on and on)
25. Reading Comments from Bloggy friends near and far. I am a little busy today but will make it around to return the Love soon.. LONG WEEKED!!
26. Canadians.. I seriously think people from Canada are AMAZING!! You know who you are..
27. Sending Random Cards to people who least expect it.. (Email me your Address if you want to join the Tall Mom Mailing list tallmomontherun (at) hotmail (dot) com).
28. Christmas lights and decorations.
29. Thanksgiving food and DESSERT!
30. SLEEP... (Although I don't get it much)
31. Coffee and those who love Coffee as much as me (Lacey comes to mind).
32. Planning my 2010 racing schedule and training hard for some KILLER PR's. Knowing that I have the mental and physical power to achieve my goals.
33. Hosting Giveaways for all of YOU!! And trying to win on many other Blogs.
This Thanksgiving 33 is sponsored by GoLite. Since you made it through the list that means that you are truly a Tall Mom READER...so you get a BONUS ENTRY for the Red Travel Tote. Just drop a comment with the words Thankful 33 and the number you most relate to (In the Giveaway post). ADDED BONUS: If you decide to purchase any GoLite products you can get an additional entry into the Giveaway. Just tell me what you bought..