- 8th Anniversary of Muscle Man and my First Date
- Little Stud #1's 4th Birthday
- THANKSGIVING YUMMY!!
- Tacoma Marathon, would be super convenient, but I am not sure how I feel about running a race sponsored by Michelob Ultra?
- Whidbey Island Marathon, after this weekend I may have a change of heart and WANT a bigger race.
- Eugene Marathon, the travel cost would be higher but the words "Flat and Fast" appear. And I would love to run on the track at Hayward Field.
I am on the hunt for a Marathon within 300 miles of Puyallup, WA in late April early May. I am totally open to any and all suggestions PRETTY PLEASE!!
Miles Run= 119.81
Calories burned= 18,360
Total Miles Year to date= 881.1
Miles to go to Goal= 118.9
*YIPPEE on track to beat my goal for sure. I am a little LOST on what I will be doing now that I am not training. I am still a little torn on whether I will register for the Seattle Half Marathon in late November. Or maybe I will sign up for a local a 5K or 10K? I may just run the miles I want to run and play volleyball.. Time will tell!!
Brooks sent us the Spinster game...which is basically Twister...but way CUTER! The Little Studs love it.. Below are a few pictures of them playing on the mat. Little Stud #1 called it the paint drying mat. They have asked to play nearly every night..