Dark + Cold + Wet= MOPEVILLE
The perfect combo to easily slip into an Fall Slump and befriend Polly Pessimism. I refuse to let it get me down. Today I am going to Find One thing to make me SMILE....Or maybe a series of One things (I am sure that is bad English, but you age the idea) to keep that SMILE throughout the day today. I hope that you will join me...Need some Help??
ONE thing to SMILE about:
Finding the right words to get you out the door, regardless of what Mother Nature has to throw at you..
People who are just a bit CRAZIER than you are.. Note: I am bundled up with a rain coat, hat, tights, etc. This MANIAC is in a singlet and Gold chain, not fazed at all by the elements, just running his Marathon..
Santa in the Honey Bucket Line.. Can you spot him?? This proves that even the Jolliest of Fellow must be patient..
Not Smiling yet? Here are a Few more:
- Finish Lines
- Over sized Umbrellas
- Finding the perfect Christmas Gift
- The post Thanksgiving Food induced coma/relaxation
- Spontaneous Race Entries
- Hole punchers (LOL...maybe this one only makes me smile, I am sort of an organizational freak show)
- An enormous bowl filled with homemade stew on a cold day
- A quick Text from a friend
.....Not Smiling yet?....WOW this is a tough crowd.. (hehehe)
And The Tall Mom Three:
- Raising Best friends, watching them play and grow together.
- A quick text to Muscle Man to ask him if he is ready to run his FIRST Half Marathon?? Survey says: YES!! He is super excited to run (walk if needed) the Capital City Half Marathon in May. And I am sooo pumped and will be there with him every step.. Not leaving him in my dust this time, I only do that on his Birthday... ;)
- Knowing that this post might help one person SMILE... Makes my dimples shine..
Tall Mom Hugs on a Dreary and Dark day in Seattle... SMILE!!