What do you put in your Bag of Thanks that keeps you going when times get tough? With that analogy in mind, welcome to the:
BAG OF THANKS GIVEAWAY
sponsored by GoLite
A Little about our AMAZING sponsor:
We know nature has the power to make us all happier. It’s the joy of a long run before everyone else wakes up, watching the sunrise after a mile of killer switchbacks and finishing with bagels, coffee and good friends. Or a hike after work that culminates at happy hour.
Whatever it is, it’s that moment of aerobic-induced clarity that makes every day better. This experience is not limited to exotic locations and bagging the highest peaks. Nature is everyday.It’s all around us, outside our front doors and in our backyards.
GoLite is about discovering nature in unexpected, everyday places.
***GoLite is dedicated to make high quality light products which have a smaller impact on the environment because they utilize fewer materials.
WHAT WILL YOU WIN??
TraveLite Tote (HERE):
A $70 value this amazing red Travel bag has a pocket for everything, making travel, even in the airport, a breeze.
- Laptop-friendly padded bottom holds small essentials
- Quick -access front & Back pockets and internal organizers
- Top zipper closure and internal water bottle sleeve
- Perfect length straps all for shoulder or hand carry
- Durable recycled nylon straight from back country packs.
- Made of Tier 1 Recycled 210 Denier Nylon Double Ripstop
HOW DO YOU ENTER?
**Please leave a separate comment for each entry
**One entry per comment.
1. Click on GoLite and Shop around HERE. With backpacks, tents, clothing, hydration systems and more you will be busy. Come back and leave a comment about which GoLite product(s) you will add to your Christmas List.
2. What is in your Bag of Thanks? Leave a comment.
3. Share this Giveaway with others, Link on your Blog, or tell a friend. Leave a comment.
4. Become a Bloggy Pack Member (Follower of Tall Mom) and let me know or if you already are a Strong Pack Member what topic you would like to see posted on Tall Mom in the future? Leave a comment.
5. When is your next big race or life event? Include the date and location. Leave a comment.
6. What holiday traditions are you excited about? Old and New? Leave a comment.
7. Play with Tall Mom Friends. Join Amanda's Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge (HERE), Alisa's Virtual Turkey Trot (HERE), or J's Gift Exchange (HERE). If you already have take credit. Or invite me to Play on a fun holiday themed Blog event. Leave a Comment.
Lots of chances to enter. Winner will be selected by whatever means my Tall Mom head decides, on Thursday, December 3rd at 6:33AM, with the winner announced later in the day.
Let the Comments BEGIN..