When I logged in this morning I was AMAZED to see that the Bloggy Running Pack (AKA Official Followers listed on the right side bar) is now at 200 Strong!! What? Really? Gosh I better get a Giveaway soon before you all RUN away ;)
Not sure what to say in this post, rare I know... lets just go with
5 things for the 5th
1. I have not run this week, not once. My body was very sore after my race and a tough 2 hours of volleyball on Sunday. I have 118.9 miles left to reach my goal of 1,000 miles in 2009. With 9 weeks left this year that is 13.1 miles a week. So I just have to run a Half Marathon every weekend or any variation of distances throughout the week :) Totally doable..
2. My left knee (ACL repair and torn meniscus, 2 surgeries in 01 and 03) is acting up which is very scary to me. When I was trying on pants for work this week I realized just how off balance my quad muscles are, my right leg was tight in the pants and left leg was loose. NOT GOOD!! I need to start strength training to balance that out ASAP. Thankfully I have Muscle Man, an almost personal trainer in my own house :)
3. I have never tried an Egg Nog Latte, I am afraid it will be too sweet. I think I will test it out as a treat this week.
4. J has REALLY cool ideas for Holiday running and gift exchange ideas.. We will be working out the kinks and tag teaming in December. Fun Times ahead.
5. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself and/or let me know your next race or big life event. I TRY to make it around to as many Blogs as I can....when you comment it makes it so much easier. Thanks to everyone in the Bloggy Pack and those who read in silence. Makes a Tall Mom's dimples shine. Hugs!!