1. I can't FOCUS. Muscle Man and I were chatting about 2010 race plans. He is toying with running his first Half Marathon!! I am so excited I could barely focus on work all day. I just kept thinking about what race, which training plan he should use, how we will work babysitting so we can run together, getting him new shoes, etc..
2. I have an enormous Zit near my right eyebrow. I hope it does not show up in any of my race pictures. Seriously this thing could have it's own zip code. I wonder if 90211 is taken?
3. I was a BAD Eater this week. Brownies 3 days in a row, and more than one helping on each day. Chicken Fingers and Onion Rings yesterday. Countless trips to the Candy Lady's cube in my Office. Today my Stomach is acting up....What could ever be the cause??
4. I am secretly wishing that the High Five Friday Movement would spread and that I would show up on one of the lists.
5. My addiction to coffee is getting out of control. I used to have a Latte in the morning and be fine the rest of the day. Now I need a mid day jolt and have even fired up my coffee pot after dinner.
**I took the photo at the top of this post on my Blackberry and I think it is AWESOME!! What you cant see in the picture is the WIND and drizzle, oh how I hope tomorrow morning the weather is PERFECT.. Which leads me to my last CONFESSION.
6. I am NERVOUS for my Half Marathon (#2) tomorrow. Thankfully I work well under pressure. It is all the unknowns.. The Course. What to Wear? Run in Costume or running gear? Arm Sleeves or under armor shirt? Should I run with my fuel belt? Will it rain? How fast is my competition? The list goes on and on...
These are my confessions.. If you have anything you need to get off your chest feel free to leave your CONFESSION in a comment.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!