I am self-motivated, always have been...guess I am lucky that way. Yes there are days when I would rather not move, let alone run. What I know is that I ALWAYS feel better after I have worked out. I believe that I can do it and do not let my mind dictate what my body can do.
Motivation is as simple as letting go of the FEAR that you can't. Don't hold back, don't listen to the voices in your head telling you that you can't, believe that you can and DO IT!
VIRTUAL High Five:
If you are racing, have a LONG run, or just need some GOOD LUCK this weekend let me know... I will post your name below so the Bloggy world will give you a Virtual high five..
GOOD LUCK to....
- Running Briefs in the Disney Half
- Jill is her first Triathlon
- Carlee at Chasing Forest in the New Haven Road Race 20k Monday
- Stephanie at Running in Hawaii in a 20K Sunday
- Marlene 23 Mile Marathon Training run Sunday
- Heather at Run Faster Mommy in the VA Beach Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon on Sunday and her 7 hour drive each way!
- Mel at 2nd Chances on her 2nd Tri and a big high five for her QUITTING (smoking that is)
- Fancy Nancy on her 25K on Monday
MCM Mama HERE
The Happy Runner HERE
Frayed Laces HERE
The Running Briefs HERE
*If you have a Giveaway you would like me to post here let me know..
Have a GREAT long weekend Bloggy Friends. Tall Mom is planning lots of running, shopping and family time. YIPPEE!!