I am still under the weather so a list is about all I can muster up today. Here is my 10 4 Tuesday:
1. Make sure you enter "Your Feet Will Feel Better" Giveaway HERE
3. Running Laur is hosting the Fall 5 Miler Today. GREAT idea, go check it out. I may not run today, but I WILL get it in this week.
4. My skin has been prone to break outs lately. UGH!! 30 years old and still PIMPLES!! I am in luck, Ashley contacted me and is offering some Artistry skin care products to test... Check it out HERE, review coming soon.
5. Muscle Man cleaned my car inside and out.. He does this often and I LOVE it every time!! Thanks honey.
6. I am EXCITED about my new Brooks Running shoes. Details soon!! I scored a pair of Brooks running gloves at the Outlet mall for $5.
7. I am working with Campus Quilts on a REALLY cool Project. Can't wait to share more with you..because YOU will benefit too :)
8. Candice completed her FIRST MARATHON this weekend. Check out her race report HERE.
9. The whole Tall Mom Family is STILL sick. In recovery mode and hoping to be on the mend soon. Lots of liquids and REST.
10. I am not registered for any races... UGH!!! I am on the HUNT for inexpensive races from 5K to 1/2 Marathon in the next few months. Within 100 miles of Puyallup, WA. ANY IDEAS? Also looking into the Spring running Season. I was thinking about running a Marathon mid-December but Muscle Man vetoed that quickly...something about running in frigid temperatures..