Stats for 4/28
Run with Shelby, sore knees from running 13 miles the day before.
I DO NOT like to miss the runs on my training plan, so with high hopes of making up the 4 miler I missed on vacation, I set out with Shelby by my side. I QUICKLY realized why my training plan gives a day of rest after a LONG run...I felt great while running the 13 miles, but could feel my knees ache the next day. Thankfully Shelby did not mind slowing the pace, the weather was mild and we only had to do 4 miles. Easy run and CHECK!! I will take today OFF and not stress about making up any mileage.
I have seen the 8's going around a few Blogs and it looked like fun so here goes (Sorry no fun photos or anything I am a little short on time today).
I am sad to be done with vacation, but very happy to be back to the Bloggy world :)
8 Things to which I am looking forward:
1. Capital City half Marathon May 17th
2. Mother's Day
3. Work trip to Vancouver, CA on June 6th
4. My 30th birthday on June 14th
5. Rock 'n' Roll Seattle on June 27th
6. Our 6th Anniversary on August 2nd
7. Printing my Hawaii photos and putting together a scrap book
8. Spending time with, and taking photos of, my family and closest friends
8 Things I did yesterday (filled this out on 4/28)
1. Unpacked from vacation
2. Ran 13.1 miles
3. Blogged and tried to catch up on commenting
4. Held my 15 month old son Easton for hours
5. Did the dishes
6. Packed my lunch for work
7. Pretended the couch cushions were a Motor home with my 3 year old son Blaine
8. Went to my parents and gave them their "Thank you for watching the boys" Hawaii souvenirs
8 Things I wish I could do/I want to do
1. Fix my friend Katie's knee
2. Help solve fertility issues for those who are ready, and should be, parents
3. Have the cupid ability to help others find their sole mate
4. Snap my fingers and go wherever in the world that we want with all of our stuff packed and all the money we would need to truly enjoy the trip. Then Snap and be home with everything put away and no money or time lost.
5. Be able to watch any moment in my life over by simply thinking about it and having it appear on my TV. (I have a horrible memory and it would be to go back)
6. Have a DAUGHTER
7. Work from home doing what I love with the people I love
8. Raise my boys to be strong, independent, smart and wonderful people.
8 Shows I watch
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Ghost Whisperer
6. Project Runway
7. Big Bang Theory
8. World's Strongest man competitions.. LOL
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!